Monday, July 09, 2007

hoy amaneci incubada!!!



Megalomaniac
I hear you on the radio
You permeate my screen
Its' unkind but,
If I met you in a scissor fight
I'd cut off both your wings
On principle alone

Hey megalomaniac!
You're no Jesus!
Yeah, you're no fucking Elvis!
Wash your hands clean of yourself, baby
And step down, step down!

If I were your appendages
I'd hold open your eyes
So you'd see
That all of us are heaven sent
And there was never meant to be only one
To be only one

Hey megalomaniac!
You're no Jesus!
Yeah, you're no fucking Elvis!
Wash your hands clean of yourself, baby
And step down, step down!

You're no Jesus
You're not Elvis
You're no answer

Hey megalomaniac!
You're no Jesus!
Yeah, you're no fucking Elvis!
Wash your hands clean of yourself, baby
And step down, step down!
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

realmente tengo ke explicar esto?

Mario... tu entiendes...(de la platika de ayer)
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////



A cloud hangs over this city by the sea,
I watch the ships pass and wonder if she might be,
Out there and sober as a well for loneliness,
Please do persist girl its time we met and made, a mess

I picture your face in the back of my eyes,
A fire in the attic a proof of the prize,
Anna-Molly, Anna-Molly, Anna-Molly...
Doo doo doo doo do doo doo doo doo doo

A cloud hangs over,
And mutes my happiness,
A thousand ships couldn't sail me back from distress,
Wish you were here,
I'm a wounded satellite,
I need you now put me back together make me right

I picture your face in the back of my eyes a fire in the attic a proof of the prize,
Anna-Molly, Anna-Molly, Anna-Molly
I'm calling your name up into the air
Not one of the others could ever compare!
Anna-Molly, Anna-Molly!

Wait there is a light,
There is a fire illuminated attic,
Fate or something better I could care less,
Just stay with me a while,
Wait there is a light, there is a fire defragmenting the attic,
Fate or something better I could care less,
Just stay with me a while

I picture your face in the back of my eyes a fire in the attic a proof of the prize,
Anna-Molly, Anna-Molly, Anna-Molly,
I'm calling your name up into the air.
Not one of the others could ever compare!
Anna-Molly, Anna-Molly!
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

nene... te amo...

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Ayer mi novio y yo platikabamos de porke las personas tienen miedo a perder lo cotidiano de su vida...

Que chistoso, a veces nos rodeamos de amigos asi... y cuando parece que estan cerca de ser cliches culturales, no caen mas que en algo ordinario, pero "nice"...

y ahi el punto... se vale y se tiene que escuchar a todos, pero, quien vale la pena?

muy narcisista tal vez...pero a kien le importa.

4 comments:

Stranger said...

A veces la cotidianidad hace que las cosas dejen de ser emocionantes, pero si le damos diversidad junto con unas sorpresas, todo se pone mas divertido.

Me gustaron los videos.

Te dejo muchos chocolatitos y besos tambien.

Anonymous said...

me han gustado mucho! y creo q no hace falta q expliques nada..solo leo lo q pones e intento no sacar concluciones para q luego ( le fastidia a uno y a mi mas) cuando expresas algo y los demas intentan analizarte y comentan cosas totalemnte al reves..
aqui ando..relajada y cuando menos te lo esperes zas! post nuevo..estoy pensandolo..
muakkk!

Pollux Wario said...

Que onda Paola, aquí andamos leyendote. Estoy de acuerdo con virginia en que; a veces uno escribe cosas que la gente nos entiende mal. Pero para empezar, ¿quién les dijo que nos tenian que entender?

Que estes bien, y un saludo para todo nuevo laredo, tamps.

Yaya "Numeralia" said...

No creo que sea precisamente narcisismo... o si?

abrazos convexos numericos